Monday, November 21, 2011

Somebody Special

Yesterday someone asked me who my best friend was. At the time i responded "I don't hav one". Later I thought about it...I had a best friend. Well I guess in correct terms I wld say, I hav a best friend...bt i havn't seen her in over a year, and besides the occasional phone call, or txt, or e-mail...we dnt communicate often. I decided...with the holidays coming up, to dedicate a post to this person telling her just how special she is to me.
Ok here goes. We've known eachother for ova 6 years....wow....nd we didnt start out super close, bt we were always friends. I still remember the day we met. U were outside playing wit Jenna (nd mabee Rachel) b-ball nd i was takin a walk wit my fam. bak thn we were jus lil munchkins....haha nt anymore!!! All those days on ur playset, and later on ur trampolin, and even later in ur pool...ill never forget. u taught me how to dive {nt literally, i still cnt do tht :)}for any challenge, and just overall meet it head on. From playing with Bratz nd Barbies, to singing on ur Karaoke system nd drivin ur parents nuts i had some of the best times of my life wit u. I trusted u with secrets from the beginning, remember the fake door in my piggy bank??? All those swim team practices, meets, and everythin in between (literally)lolll nd i still trust u now. the fact tht we've been able to keep our friendship tight even after living hours away for a year and a half....well im impressed. I love u nd ur sistas nd ur mom nd ur dad....u've made a huge impact on my life.

(PS, i love u till death do us part (hahahaha) bt i do hav a couple otha bffles...ur prob one of the ones im closest wit)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, its nice that you have a best friend, even if y dont see them often!! Btw post more!!

    ReplyDelete